Last year RX was made with a tape deck

My 03 Lexus RX has over 100k miles on it now and it might be getting close to time for a trade. The tape deck stopped working, but it isn't the deck itself, but the "interface" according to Lexus which runs a whopping $900 + to replace. So I'm considering getting either the latest model RX or the latest model Highlander that came with a tape deck since I have 300+ cassette tapes that I'm not ready to spend weeks converting to mp3 files. What was the last model year that the RX or RX Hybrid was sold with a tape deck? A recall having an RX loaner in 2008 that had a cassette deck and navigation as well.

Thanks,

J Golden

What's a tape deck? LOL!

Reply to
Heywood Jablowme

It's something that used to be used to record music and songs before mp3's and before the format that succeded Mp3's in 2015 making mp3's unplayable on the current media players that exist in 2015.

Reply to
J Golden

How true.

Reply to