oil change tutorial - RX330

Hi:

I shall be attempting my first oil change on my 06 RX330. I know many out there are experienced and have procedure in the brain. My expertise is that oil change of camry.

Can you please guide me in any way you can, any url's, any handy notes or any suggestion.

My thanks in advance,

-luckbee

Reply to
lexusbee

The procedure is probably going to be the same as in your Camry.

Reply to
Ray O

Check the link below for ideas. Also, make sure you have whatever it takes to remove the drain plug. Hex key, wrench, etc.

toyomoho