Toyota Corolla Engine Oil Change Guide For New Owners

I just changed the oil again in my 2005 Toyota Corolla S and decided to take pictures and create a guide for new owners. It's a simple procedure, and you can obviously save money by doing it yourself.

Cheers, Paul

Reply to
Paul Michaels

I have never in my life seen anything to useful. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yeah, I am sure all the traffic will generate a lot of money for him.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

You want to re word that a bit?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You mention to run the engine a few minutes to warm it up. This is not enough. You need to have driven the car for at least 10 miles to get the oil up to temperature. The oil will be thinner and this is the best time to drain it; HOT. Also; don't jack the car up. Get a pair of rhino ramps. They are cheap and indestructible and MUCH safer to work under a car with.

Reply to
RT