Power Chips for ES300??

Are there any chips to mess with on a '96 ES300? Can changing some chip write different curves to my engine management system? My '88 Beretta (I learned my final lesson on American car value on this one) had 2 speed chips, so why not Lexus?

Reply to
TANKIE

Different market. The GS has all kinds of aftermarket gizmos, dont think there is much for the ES or LS.

Reply to
Dan J. S.

Further, you'll find that in a NA car, chipping detracts from positive engine traits to give minimal speed increases.

Add a turbine and the CPU is suddenly in control of a few more major determining factors.

LiFe.

Reply to
LiFe