remote programing

Somebody please tell me how can I program my keyless entry remote switch. Mine is a 1998 300E Lexus. Thanks, Luis

Reply to
Luis

I might be able to get that from work tomorrow. Describe the remote you are trying to program.(Button layout, etc..)

Reply to
qslim

Go to:

do a search and you will find anything on your car

Reply to
Beezer

I did make a search but did not find anything... Thanks Luis

Reply to
Luis

Thanks..I will appreciate that. Mine is a button layout.The one you carrie in a chain...

Reply to
Luis

I got the factory instructions for you. Email me a fax and I'll send em over

Reply to
qslim