SC430

Hello all. I'm seriously considering buying a new SC430. Great car? Any major problems? How's the ride on the open road? 300 HP more than enough? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Kenneth Dool

It's a good car, but it is also a VERY "soft" car with heavy emphasis on luxury and much less emphasis on sport. It's been reliable, exceptionally smooth, and has plenty of power.

There have been five or six comparison tests of the SC vs. competing models and it typically places well down because the reviewers feel that in this price range, a car should have more spunk and sport. The styling also puts many off. But your priorities may be different. And the Lexus is one of the cheaper options in this category and probably the most reliable.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen

Reply to
William Wells

I am consdering a tire change for the same reasons you have posted... what tires did you switch to?

Reply to
dandv

Reply to
William Wells