UK RX300 valuation and advice

I am thinking of purchasing a Lexus RX300 and need guidance as regards valuation and any constructive criticism about the vehicle.

I have been offered one as follows:

2001 / Y Reg RX300 43000miles Rear Parking Sensors Full Lexus Service History Kesteven cloth interior, Air con, ABS, Alloys, Anti theft system, Multi CD, Rear Spoiler

How much would you value this in a private sale.I am told it is due for its

40000mile service? What are the average service costs? I would like you genuine guidance on waht sort of price to pay for a car like this. It is in A Black colour. Has only been owned by previousl owner who actually purchased it but finds city centre parking somewhat difficult? Is this something I need to sorry about?

Sidney UK

Reply to
SidKnee

check out

andy.godber

Thanks, not much info there but I have posted same info there.

Sid

Reply to
SidKnee