Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 ES300
How much over invoice are people paying for a 2003 ES300?
7
7

Re: 2000 RX300 cargo cover
Everything costs more -- wait till you have to replace one of the keys with the built-in fob -- $211.00 without programing. The cover for a Honda Pilot is, by the way, $150.00.
2
2

SC430 door guards
Greetings, It looks like the paint on my SC430 is chipping on the side of the doors. My guess is this happens if you open the door and hit something. Since we're used to four door cars, this might...
5
5

How can I improve handling in GS430
Hi, My GS 430 has great acceleration, but does not corner very well. There is way too much body lean. Can anyone suggest an upgrade that will not result in a overly stiff ride? Thanks, Jerry

lexus sc400 headlamp adjust
I had the headlights adjusted at the dealer and now they point so low, I can hardly see ahead at all. also, they had filthy hands and one of the light bulbs blew right away afterwards. i changed the...
3
3

whiplash protection seats/headrests
Does anybody know why Lexus has not seen fit to equip it's redesigned 2004 RX 330 with front seats that offer protection from whiplash injuries in the event of a rear end collision? This has been a...
3
3

LS400 08/1993 Repeated Coolant loss
i have an end 1993 LS400 running in southwest germany. car was always at lexus for service. at 61000 miles the timing belt was changed. now it was very very hot outside, the A/C was used permanently...

Need help with 1999 GS300 negotiation
I'm planning to purchase a used 1999 GS300 - 30 to 50k miles. Most likely from the dealer. Would appreciate advice from anyone who's made a similar purchase recently or would have insight into the...
4
4

Re: GS400 timing belts
Depends where you go, but ballpark figure is $500. Make a few calls.
3
3

2001 RX300
Anyone know if you can wire the doors to lock when you put car in Drive? The dealer says no.
2
2

Timing belt............ls 400
What's the cost of replacement and how many hours should it take?
1
1

RX 330
I owned and RX 300 for four years, now own a GX 470, and soon will be selling the GX as it is loaded with problems. I drove a RX330 today as a possible replacement for the GX. The interior was nice,...
2
2

Lexus hierarchy
Is this the current Lexus hierarchy? LS GX SC GS RX ES I'd like to see if there is a correlation between service levels at Lexus Dealerships and where one stands in the Lexus hierarchy. (I'm just a...
12
12

Re: engine overheating and ignition timing
What is "engine temperature?" Coolant temperature? Ignition timing determines how much cylinder wall is exposed to combustion at maximum heat and pressure (Brake Mean Effective Pressure). This is...

GS400 CARFAX report help
Hello, Unlike Mike my CARFAX report was only issued for a month and it ran out a couple of months ago when I was looking for a car (ES300) I just spotted a 1998 GS400 and I was wondering if anyone...
1
1