1993 Range Rover, Starting problem when hot.

Hey Everyone :)

I've been reading through the group here and I have a similar problem that you all have already discussed, but maybe with a twist...

My 1993 Range Rover, 4.2l V8 will crank but not start after it is turned off and the engine is warm. I read what you all said about the ECT, and that makes sense, but mine seems to be loosing power at the coil. When the problem occurs, if I take a jumper wire from the Battery + to the + terminal on the coil, she fires right back up. I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere (have access to AllData at work) that shows me what feeds power to the ignition coil.

Any thoughts? Am I on the right track? I'm new to Land Rovers, so please forgive me. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!!

Reply to
AvianRehabber