1998 corsa failing to start

Does anyone know where the fuel pump relay and the fuel pump cut off reset switch (if there is one) are on a 1998/99 Vauxhall Corsa 1 litre GLS?

The man from the AA said the fuel pump relay has probably gone but he couldn't find it, which doesn't give me much faith. I've found some relays secreted away behind some controls under the drivers side air vent, above the fuses, but they don't seem to be for the fuel pump.

All help greatly appreciated, Dave

Reply to
trbert

The Fuel Pump relay is in the Left Hand Kick Panel

To Test: Remove Relay, Bridge connections 4 & 8 with a switched lead, the pump should run continuously when switch is operated

Reply to
A C

It's likely there is nothing wrong with the relay. Crank position sensor, located at the driver side, pointing about 2mm away from the edge of the bottom crank pulley. They all do that, sir.

Also, these don't have fuel cut-off switches.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts