2004 ford galaxy - switch headlight deflectors for right hand side driving

A long shot but figured I'd try, anyone here changed the headlights of a ford galaxy so it's good for driving on right hand side? I'm going on holiday to France. I checked the owners manual and very helpfully it has a section under headlights for switching the deflectors, but very unusefully it simply says, contact an expert, we recommend a ford dealership. Smashin, they're likely to charge a few quid too!

Any ideas?

Reply to
Dundonald

Assuming you bought the vehicle new from a dealer, surely they would show you without charge? If not, I know I'd not be using them in the future!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Reply to