saab door mirror compatibility

Obscure question I know, but can anyone tell me whether a door mirror from a 2001 Saab 9-3 Aero convertible will fit a 1997 900 Turbo Talledega? Looking at a picture, they appear very similar. I've tried asking the spares dept in a dealer and all they can tell me is that they have different part numbers. That doesn't really tell me much other than it *might not* fit.

Cheers, Jim

Reply to
Jim Walsh