2007 Megane Tracking

My wife's 2007 Megane 1.5 continues to need tracking adjustments...

3 times so far this year, she's adamant that she isn't hitting kerbs, potholes, speed bumps or the like and causing it. Should I; 1 - Ask more about this fault - is it this car, this type of car, has anyone else experienced it? 2 - Tell her to stop lying, the tracking never went out in the year I drove the damn thing...

Many thanks in advance

Reply to
Brad Thrust

Tyre bias problems?

Reply to
Charles

Hopefully not, the latest time it has happened is about 1000 miles after a new pair of Pirelli P7000s on the front and a re-track...

Reply to
Brad Thrust

Sounds like tyre problems.

If you take the wheel off the car will it stand up itself on a flat surface if not the belts could be crook.

Reply to
Charles