98 Nissan Primera Front Lock Barrel Replacement

I need to replace the front driver's lock barrel on my Nissan Primera. It has been vandalised. I have removed the inner door panel etc, but I can't see how to get a good access to the door barrel itself. It seems to have a metal shield. Anyone with any tips on how to access the barrel, without going to the Nissan dealer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Stuart

Reply to
Stuart