Roadside assistance/relay

Hi,

does anybody still offer towing to a UK destination of your choice if the vehicle can't be fixed at the roadside?

RAC and AA used to but now they only offer towing to the nearest garage and then see...

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I think several do. Certainly Britannia do and, so far as I am aware so do Greenflag.

Kev

Reply to
Uno Hoo!

AA still do. Options 200,300,400 all come with Relay which transports you, car, caravan/trailer and seven passengers to any UK mainland destination if they cannot get the car going at the roadside.

They even drove me and my car from the scottish highlands to Warwick after I broke my ankle and was unable to drive.

Reply to
Chris Street

Where did you get that information? I'm with the RAC and they will take you to any destination you want if you break down, depends on cover of course.I'm sure the AA do the same.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

AA and RAC still do but not for the skinflint package.

Reply to
Conor

Andy,

Here's a link for you to have a look at:

- the full URL is shown below.
If you are member of a trade union, then they will give a discount.

After 23 years, I have just left the RAC and joined Britannia Rescue on their Rescue and Recovery and at Home package for £106 (including personal cover for my wife and self) - a discount of 20% was given for being a Union union member (it is around £80 if you just cover the car)

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G

Should have read "Unison union memeber"

(Thick finger syndrome tonight) :-)

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G

Cheapest I found was Autonational - £63 for their 'all in' service. Was a bit wary at first - seems v cheap, but my dad has called them out and they were fine so I signed up. Fingers crossed.

Reply to
Sim G.