And I thought I was LUCKY

Involved in a four car shunt on the A580 this morning I thought myself lucky only to loose door mirror when two of the other vehicles were obviously write-offs.

That was untill I called in at the local Vauxhall dealer who wanted £159 for an offside mirror plus £50 to fit it.

No wonder the scrap yards do a roaring trade.

-- Zozzer

Reply to
Zozzer

Try online and body panel shops. They'll sell you one, even the powered and heated ones, a lot cheaper.

Reply to
gazzafield

"gazzafield" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

Try

best ring and speak to Tony he sources genuine Vauxhall parts at a better price.

Reply to
Sadcrab