Anybody used "Wonder Wax"?

Just trying to find out whether the "Wonder Wax Mirror Finish System" is worth buying. It's a two part process consisting of polish and a glaze to lock it in. I've been able to find lots of places that sell it, but no reviews. A local discount shop is selling it for about £4.99. Cheapist I've seen it online is about £15.

Thanks

SilverB

Reply to
raybbirch

Hi SilverB, I used it once on a 1998 Astra (white) with no differance that I could see to normal polish - all it did was make me work more as you have to polish the car twice lol

HTH Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

Thanks for the reply Marty. I'll probably give it a miss then. I actually signed onto the 30 day free Which Online trial yesterday evening. They've done a review of different car polishes. Surprisingly Mer, Autoglym, Zymol and Wonder Wax didn't come out as 'good buys' in the review. Two of the ordinary polishes/waxes which Halfords stock did though!

SilverB!

Reply to
Ray Birch

Reply to