Anyone got a 2.2 Vectra Auto?

Hello,

If you have a 2.2 Vectra Automatic, what do you think of it. I was offered an X reg with 31,000miles for £5500. I am very tempted but it looks like it eats petrol.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike

Yes, I've got one. Nice it is too. I get about 28mpg around town (mostly slow stop-start stuff going to work) and last year on a 400 mile trip to cornwall, well loaded I averaged 37mpg there & back. I'm pretty heavy on the go pedal so YMMV - literally!. The 2.2 engine is excellent, plenty of low end grunt for overtaking and much smoother than the older 2.0

Chris

Reply to
Chris Moss