Anyone near warmley Bristol go up to Sheffield?

Hi all Located a gerbox for my car, i cant get a courier to collect as i dont have a credit card etc etc. If anyone does this route theres 30 quid for ya, sorry its not a lot, aint got much cash. Car has been off the road since Sept as i couldnt afford to fix it, but the Germany family of my ex all chipped in on my visit and gave me the cash for the gearbox as they know how much i love and my my 77GT Celica.

Anytime from now to 10 or so days is fine. thanks

Reply to
jules

Try ringing everyone nearby with an o licence :D.

Reply to
Doki