Astra Camber Problem

Hiya I have a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 16v 2000 Model. I have just got the camber and wheel alignment checked and have been told that the Camber is wrong on the Front left wheel. They said that on the Astra the Camber cannot be changed but a part needs to be replaced. Does anyone know which part needs replaceing and how simple it is.

Thanks

Ritz

Reply to
Dattani, R (Ritesh)

the components that may be the problem include : in no particular order, body, strut, top mount, steering knuckle, track control arm. So you need to get someone that knows what they are doing to inspect the car, possibly with equipment that the average garage does not have.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful