Astra steel wheel query

Just discovered my recently acquired 03 Astra has a 175/70R14 spare while the running wheels are 185/65R15. GRRRRR. At least they both have four stud holes.

Nothing on eBay at the moment (unless Corsa wheel fits). I shall check my local scrapyard.

Existing correct wheels are labelled

GM QT

1419 E3024S ET49 bjx15.h2

I'm sure I used to have a link to a supplier site which decoded many of these numbers. Can anyone confirm which of these are the important codes? Any suggested web suppliers?

TIA

Reply to
Newshound

try your vauxhall dealer, genuine new steel wheels are not usually horrifically priced . ymmv :)

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks, useful tip. Even have one in stock fairly locally for £60. Guess it's worth having a quick look around for SH though as it's for an 8 year old car.

Reply to
Newshound

mytyres can supply a new wheel with a tyre. May be cheaper to find a second hard wheel though.

Reply to
TTT