Audi A6 Window Problem

This morning I came out of the house to find all the windows open on my 2002 Audi A6. It was still locked, but I admit to not fully closing the tailgate last night - it was closed but not latched.

My first thought was that some local oik had been messsing with it, but my mobile was still parked in its cradle - unlikely to have been left if theft was a motive. I guess the most likely cause was an electrical glitch. Any ideas?

Is there a normal control function that can open all the windows in one go?

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Jim Bradshaw

there was a vwGROUP recll. a lot did it.

give vag a call and get them to sort it.

--

Reply to
Neil

Usually caused by water in the BSI unit under the passenger seat. VAG recall on it.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

I thought it was a faulty switch on the lock drivers door, but, i cud b wrong lol

--

Reply to
Neil