Autowax used by the trade

Hi

Not "strictly maintenance" but I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this one.

On holiday in Yorkshire recently, I stopped and a manual car wash point. They did a lovely job and fisished off with a "wax" or something which was applied direct as a clear fluid and squeegied off. This was3 months ago and it's still doing its job. I want some of this stuff. Can anyone guess what it might be please?

Carly Simon

Silicone based, I expect.

Reply to
Doki

my memory!

check on the autoexpress web-page - the new waxes that win the best in class aren't creamy neither do they actually "clean" the paintwork - they're watery/clear and just put a slight shine on top of everything - Its not what I as an old fogey would call "proper" polish

Reply to
tommy

Reply to
john374999