battery for S reg diesel mondeo

I have s reg 1.8DT mondeo. Just got a new battery type 096. Is this correct as existing battery appears to be type 075?

Reply to
~~Feronni~~

I have an old (2002) battery book from Lucas. It doesn't list the 075, so I assume it's fairly new. For your car it lists the 065, which is 590 CCA/60 Ah, as against 650CCA/75Ah for the 096. So it would appear to be an upgrade. They appear to be similar in other details.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

many thanks Steve