Bestist rust converter?

Need to sort a bit of surface rust before I spray over the area, I have removed the surface rust, it's the pits I need to deal with. Am I best trying to dissolve the rust or convert it or both? And what products would you recommend?

Reply to
Lmm Cams

Presumably you mean body panelling?

Reply to
newshound

Yes

Reply to
Lmm Cams

Ideally you need to remove every speck of rust in those pits. If you have a compressor I'd be tempted to try sand blasting with the finest grade of sand you can find..

Reply to
Cursitor Doom