bmw 2.5td diesel engine

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a 1999 vauxall omega 2.5td estate and although Haynes do a manual for the omega it only covers petrol engines, so does anyone know were i can buy or download the specs for this engine? thanks

Reply to
wizzer

What do you want to know?

Reply to
Conor

Hi Conor I don,t want to know anything in particular at the moment, Ive only recently bought the car & I like to do as much of my own maintenance as i can, but im not a mechanic and like to have a manual i can refer to.

Wizzer

Reply to
wizzer