Breaking 1988 Sierra Sapphire 1.8LX

Engine and suspension already taken out but the chassis is a German one with no rust and all the doors, panels, lights, interior etc are available as is the

1.8 Pinto engine. Car is at Chalfont St Peter. Email if you want any bits.

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Hello,

Hope you have better luck, I offered a 1991 LX 1.8cvh with ABS and no one would take it away for FREE! No one wanted any free parts either. Only fault was that it sounded like it had 3 cylinders and there wasn't much power, plenty of new bits like steering rack, starter motor, shock absorbers, rear handbrake calipers, front and rear discs etc, even a radiator. ABS functioned perfectly and it had always been serviced from new by the main dealer. It was ready for the MOT which was annoying. All week I had been driving the car with no trouble, then one cold night it went funny. At first I thought it was just making a noise due to the automatic choke. I decided not to pay out any more and got a new car.

People must be mad!

Reply to
v155

I would have taken it away for free but I would have had nowhere to put it :(

Reply to
dojj