Car cleaner

Up where I live (Scotland) there is a chain of car wash places called Autoshine Express, not sure if there national (yet). They use a detergent on the bodywork that seems to be pretty good. They dont use anything to agitate the soap on the car, they just apply it with a lance, leave a few mins while your in the queue and then pressure wash off. While you are waiting you can see the colour of the soap changing colour as it starts absorbing the dirt.

Has anyone any ideas what they use, or can recommend any other detergents for application using a pressure washer that dont need any agitation using sponge/brush etc so there is little or no contact with the bodywork.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve

There's one near us which my wife's used. I think it's rubbish; it doesn't get the car clean. It might be OK if the car is new-ish and waxed, and cleaned regularly, but it didn't get her car anything like clean.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

It's road film remover, and it's a bit vicious.

Reply to
Doki