cavalier engine

has anyone in thew south yorkshire area a good running from a scrap cavalier, either accident or tin worm ,1.8, or 2.0 prefer injection. need to be able to hear engine running though Ian

Reply to
ian

I've just noticed our local scrappy (Hull) is selling an engine for £180. I'll not be looking for much more than that for my '89 T&T'd 2.0i once my new vehicle is fit and healthy.

IMO £180 is far too much when they get these cars for nothing. I seem to remember seeing a few MOT failures at auction go for under £100.

Reply to
DP

Are you still after a cav engine?

I have a 1.8, just failed the MOT over rusty body, hole in exhaust, rusty brake disks (been stood a bit...) located in Morley (Up the M1, turn left onto the M62, off at next junction)

Reply to
Bob Smith