Charade GTTI fault- question :)

Friend of mine has a charade turbo, recently the turbo warning light has been coming on, and the engine management light came on with it, though this has been cleared by resetting the ECU. But the turbo fault light appears all the time, from the moment the key is turned.

So my question is - what is this light designed to show fault with on this car? My turbocharged car has no seperate fault lights for the turbo, all come through codes on the CEL (overboost etc) - im trying to diagnose over the phone :)

Cheers James

Reply to
Coyoteboy