Check whether your vehicle is on the insurance database

Just in case your broker hasn't put your vehicle on the DB you can check here:

Could also be useful for checking if that car that hit you is insured and similar problems.

Mrcheerful

Reply to
Mrcheerful

ooooh before you go plugging in details at random better read the warning !!

''I confirm that the vehicle detailed above is registered, owned or insured by either my employer or myself and is regularly driven by me. I understand it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information of this nature without reasonable cause and if I fail to provide true reasons for acquiring information I may be committing an offence of unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 55 of the Data Protection Act 1988. I declare that the information provided will not be used for any purposes unrelated to this enquiry. I agree to the terms of use as stated on this web site.''

Reply to
mr p

Great tool for checking if any old bangers I've since punted on are still going. So far none of them are :(

Reply to
Tom

Tom (Tom ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Or, without the backlink,

Not as effective as vehiclelicence.co.uk - since that'll actually tell you when something was last taxed, so you've got a better guess as to if it's just temporarily off the road.

Reply to
Adrian

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Mrcheerful, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Hmm, I've just one of mine in, and although it's definately insured and should be on the database, according to that, it's not.

I'll have to have a word with the insurance in the morning.

Reply to
Pete M

LOL. I think I'll turn myself in immediately!

Reply to
Hooch