Chevrolet Cavalier LS 1995 tach wire???

Hello, I do need to find a tachometer wire on Chevrolet Cavalier LS 1995. Engine 2.2, automatic transmission. I looked through available repair manuals but didn't find enough
information. All I know is that car doesn't have tach wire from coin, but I think that this wire could be in the car's computer. Well, were this wire could be, what color is it? Where can I find computer in this car?
Thank you in advance.
from snipped-for-privacy@sw.ru (Stanislav Efremov) contains these words:

I don't suppose it's remotely similar to the Cavaliers we have in the UK. Perhaps an American group might have the information you require.
--
Skipweasel.
Being superstitious brings bad luck

Your right. In the 80's the Chevy Cavalier was similar to the EU Cavalier but not in the 90's/