Chevrolet Cavalier LS 1995 tach wire???

Hello, I do need to find a tachometer wire on Chevrolet Cavalier LS 1995. Engine 2.2, automatic transmission. I looked through available repair manuals but didn't find enough information. All I know is that car doesn't have tach wire from coin, but I think that this wire could be in the car's computer. Well, were this wire could be, what color is it? Where can I find computer in this car?

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
Stanislav Efremov

The message from snipped-for-privacy@sw.ru (Stanislav Efremov) contains these words:

I don't suppose it's remotely similar to the Cavaliers we have in the UK. Perhaps an American group might have the information you require.

Reply to
Guy King

Your right. In the 80's the Chevy Cavalier was similar to the EU Cavalier but not in the 90's/

Reply to
Doug