VOLVO 850 1995 Electrical problem, Could you help please?

Hello, I have a volvo 850 automatic, 1995 model, the engine management lights is permanently on the dash but the car drives fine & there is no smoke from the exhaust! I can't find any faults at all! The only problem the car has is that the lights including the indicators do not come on sometimes & the speedo's needle stops moving as well! I checked all the bulbs & they are all fine! If anyone could help, It would be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance

Reply to
saxonia

get the codes read , it will probably help.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thank you for the quick reply. I am afraid I haven't got a code reader & the local garage wanted £40+ vat an hour & reckons it would take a couple of hours, which I think is a rip off as it shouldn't take more than ten minutes to read the codes! thanks for your reply anyway, I appreciate it.

Mrcheerful wrote:

Reply to
saxonia

Shop around. There must be somewhere else

Reply to
malc

Post to the

Alot of very knowledgeable peoples there.

tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Nipple Vice