Circuit Diragram wanted for Mondeo

Hi all

Could some kind sole please scan and e-mail to me the circuit diagram for the heated windscreen on the 1993 Ford Mondeo.

Mine is not working, the only circuit I have is the one in the Haynes book which appears to not be the same as on my car.

A scan from the genuine ford book would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul

hi paul try on here

really good site formondys, i am sure someone will have the info you requirehope this helps.

Reply to
mark williams