Citreon Xsara: Rear Pads

I need to replace the rear discs & pads on my 2000 Xsara 2.0 hdI.

Is a caliper piston wind-back tool required (i.e to rotate the pistons), or do they just push straight back?

TIA

Andy

Reply to
Acedrew

They are a wind in , only a small piston Al

Reply to
Al Gorithm

& if they're at all sticky, which seems likely with a 2000 it's way way easier with the tool. Unusually Draper do a really good one.
Reply to
Duncan Wood

Nobody?

Reply to