Corsa 1.5D help please

Hi Im hopeing that somebody may have experienced a similar problem?

My sisters was returning from the coast in her Mreg 1.5D corsa when it overheated, the temperature dropped and then she lost all power. On getting the car home i found a water pipe had burst, replaced the pipe but the car will not start.

Traced it back to what i thought was the fuel injection pump not working, so replaced that and still no luck. Upon slackening one of the feed pipes to the injector there is no pressure as there is on my friends 1.7D corsa.

Any help or suggestions would be greatfully welcomed as the car isnt worth sending to a main dealer to sort out.

Thanks

Pegasus

Reply to
metro11c

Headgasket.

Reply to
Conor

Cylinder head gasket has to be suspect.

Sure you got the pump timing correct when you changed it and bled the diesel lines so its not air locked ?

Adam

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Hi thanks for the replys

Found out the piston rings had gone and scraped all inside of pots. So car write off as its not worth putting new engine in.

Thanks again for the suggestions and help very much appreciated

Pegasus

Reply to
metro11c

its a 95M Leeds