Corsa Engine Management Light

Hi all,

having a recurrent problem with my 2000 my 1L 3 cyl Corsa. Despite replacement of Air flow meter, lambda sensor and exhaust manifold, my garage still doesn't seem to be able to resolve the fault. Any ideas?

cheers

Steve

Reply to
Mr Sandman

get the codes read with a tech 2 unit

Reply to
Mrcheerful

"Mrcheerful" wrote in news:6ntNi.26358$c_1.24138 @text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

And ignore the bit that says cylinder 4 is out. :-)

Reply to
Tunku

Change your garage.

Reply to
Have another

A common cause for all those things to be thought faulty would be a leak in the air intake system somewhere after the air mass meter. Don't forget part of that is the vacuum system for any servos, especially the brake one, so check those hoses for leaks.

Would spraying with plusgas or something change the engine tone when near the leak, assuming there is one, anybody?

Reply to
rp

yes, I would use carb cleaner.

The common air leak on these is the egr valve stuck open,

Reply to
Mrcheerful