costco oil

Hi,

I bought a barrel of costco oil for diesel engines. I think I used it only once but have since sold my car. My new car is under warranty, so I have to let the garage change the oil for a couple of years. Rather than have it sit about until the warranty expires (and it may not meet the spec for my new car) I was wondering about putting it on ebay. Would someone buy it do you think, or would you be put off by the fact that it had been opened? Would you sorry an unscrupulous seller might have changed/contaminated the contents? Would that put you off? What is a good price to sell it for?

TIA

Reply to
Fred

Not knowing how big a barrel and how much is left. How has it been stored, indoors or outdoors?

What the spec of the actual oil was? "oil for diesel engines" covers a lot of evils. For all I know it could have been for hot dogs, direct from crufts.

Reply to
sweller

You can sell all sorts of tat on ebay. I would think that, at best, you would get half the Costco price per litre of oil. You can't really post it, so collection only.

Reply to
GB