Date for MOT price increase put back till november.

How true, I had the misfortune of seeing someone called "Tim Westwood" trying to do a UK version of it as I switched the television on yesterday, which makes me think someone as actually *watching* 'TMF' - whatever that may be. I feel a beating is in order.

This "Tim Westwood" chap requires telling that he isn't actually black, nor american.

Reply to
David R

He is, though, a DJ (apparently). He can't carry the show the way Xhibit does though.

And though the US show fills all sorts of Merkin sheds with mdf, the UK version seems to concentrate on tarting up really pointless cars, like a Fiat Panda. The other week they did a Bedford Rascal - a bloody Sooty van, for God's sake!

OTOH there's an alternative show on Discovery that makes them both look rubbish - instead of mdf & filler they weld, fabricate and machine new parts - now that _is_ worth seeing!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

I've seen some pretty pointless cars tarted up on the US show - Nissan Cherrys and the like. There's a hilarious German piss-take on one of the satellite channels, in which push-bikes get the Pimp-my-ride treatment with staggering attention to detail.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke