Dent Suction Pullers

Do they work for the DIY home bodger, and how easy are they to use?

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

You need practice. Alot of it is about knowing where to pull. The middle of a dent not always being the obvious point.

Reply to
Conor

I once had a fiesta in at work with a big dent in the drivers door, I leaned in the window to pull the handbrake on leaning on the top edge of the door I heard a bang, I looked at the door and the dent was gone! Oh, and I agree with Conor

Reply to
jOn

very easy however they are not very effective once a panel is creased or stretched the dent will tend to pop back after sucking out ( I swear I can hear giggling ) The main use is for those panels which have been leant on or just popped in after a slight bump but have not been badly distorted. Worth the money on the whole. Derek

NB not suitable for carrying handles on hairless cats either

Derek