Dinitrol - thinning

Anyone know what thins Dinitrol? It doesn't seem to dissolve readily in ordinary thinners, but it will dissolve better in panel wipe. White spirit or something?

Reply to
Doki

Petrol? Works with 'Protectol' a similar u/b coating that dries to a waxy finish. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

If its like Waxoyl then try White spirit, Turpentine substitute.

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

You're not supposed to thin it.

Reply to
asahartz

Petrol? Works with 'Protectol' a similar u/b coating that dries to a waxy finish. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

I'm not bothered about that. It won't spray happily out of the cavity wax gun I've got so it needs to be thinner, and I can't be arsed pissing around with red hot tins of wax.

Reply to
Doki

The message from "Doki" contains these words:

Just sit it in a bucket of hot water.

Reply to
Guy King

Or if it's a sunny day, just stand it inside the car for half an hour with the windows closed.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

The message from Willy Eckerslyke contains these words:

Ah well - back to the buckets of hot water then!

Reply to
Guy King

Nah, it's going to be lovely this afternoon...

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

The message from Willy Eckerslyke contains these words:

The hell it is, I've just hung out the washing. Bound to rain again.

Reply to
Guy King