Driveshaft gaiter

It was pointed out at the MOT that one of the inner gaiters is undamaged but leaking.

The clip isn't holding it tight so the gaiter slides on the shaft. (The round marks are where I prodded it with a tommy bar.) Should I be concerned about it? If so, can I assume that a competent person should need to do no more than replace the clip without taking the driveshaft out?

Reply to
DavidR

It looks as though a fresh clip or a strong cable tie would sort it.

Reply to
Mrcheerful