ECU readers

Can anybody recommend a general purpose all round EODB reader to fit Nissan, Rover, Vauxhall etc?

Thanks

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

This any good

Ivorh

Although I have not bought one myself as yet, I have been looking at this company for some time. It now appears they have a self contained unit (eodb to usb). Quite cheap too if you have a pc / laptop.

the cheapest plug and read unit I have seen is
under special offers on autoscan web site. Gio

Reply to
Gio