Endura 1.8 turbo diesel - cooking oil?

Anyone aware of the possibilities with this particular engine please?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I get the impression that it's pretty tough. Don't tell my wife, but some idiot half filled hers with petrol the other week and did 50 miles before noticing. It became progressively harder to start, but after draining as much out as possible and refilling with diesel, it was OK and seems to have survived.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke