Error 2?

My daughter has just phoned to tell me her astras stereo is showing the message "Error 2".

Obviously this is far more serious than the suspension clonking noise that she never mentioned until I happened to drive the car, so I'd better get something done sharpish. Any ideas what error 2 means, and what if anything I can do about it?

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

These new radio stations do give themselves rather strange names.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Hi I had a aftermarket (Goodmans?) which showed error 2 when the cd player part was goosed. (Hasn't she got AA cover for this type of major problem :-) Al

Reply to
al

shazzbat ( snipped-for-privacy@spamlessness.fsnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"I'm pissed off with your shit music, so I've committed suicide"

Reply to
Adrian

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you play that, Davina"

Reply to
Mrcheerful

LOL, I'm going to show her that when she comes round later.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat