Classic 900 full beam problem

After 6 weeks the garage has returned my Classic 900 to me. HOwever, its arrived with a new problem. With the lights off, or set to side lights, I can flash the full beam with no problem. If I have the dipped beam turned on, I can neither flash the full beam nor turn on the full beam.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex Veitch

More than likely the headlight relay in the fuse box, or the contacts for same.

Reply to
saabturbo

Thanks - I cleaned the contacts and reseated, and it worked for a few minutes. Then it broke again. And then the exhaust snapped (at the join between front 2/3 and the rear 1/3 - I had the front replaced before Christmas) after a particularly evil speed bump (and at only 10 mph).

Am annoyed. And skint. A

Reply to
Alex Veitch