FA: Anyone want some Vision Plus bulbs?

why do we have to have a account and log in before we can see the auction ?????

Reply to
aussie bongo

H1 bulbs, don't fit my current car, so on the bay.

Doki

I have some spare, unused VisionPlus H4s that don't fit my current ride, because it takes H1s...

H4s any good to you? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Could this be a con ?

Chris

Reply to
Joker7

Yes, I do wonder. I've changed my ebay password just to be sure.

Reply to
Tony Brett

" This listing (#8065998899) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number. "

Strange...

begin 666 s.gif M1TE&.#EA`0`!`)'_`/___P```,# P ```"'Y! $```(`+ `````!``$```(" $5 $`.P`` ` end

Reply to
PC Paul

I can get to their home page but as soon as I try to look at the item I get a login screen. Odd

Reply to
Malc

worked ok here not logged in

Reply to
powerstation

I just jump straight to it.

My PC quite often "forgets" to stay logged in, but my username/password are highlighted, as is the "Remember me" box, so all I have to do is click "Logon" (or whatever)

Doesn't seem to be a con though. Bulbs. Starts at 99p.

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

Pete Smith (pete snipped-for-privacy@lethe.org.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It didn't work for me earlier, but it is now.

fleaBay obviously having a bit of an issue with it...

Reply to
Adrian

Yup working now for me.

Reply to
Malc

yep the link is now working this end ok

Reply to
aussie bongo

dave, he was not on about the cost, it was just that earlier no one could get to the listing on ebay without getting a page that wanted you to give your login details. cant help it if people thought it may have been a con

Reply to
aussie bongo

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Joker7" saying something like:

It's hardly likely a regular poster would attempt to con folk for a whole 12 quid, is it?

Get a grip.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

: >

: >Could this be a con ? : : It's hardly likely a regular poster would attempt to con folk for a : whole 12 quid, is it? : : Get a grip. : -- : : Dave : SE6a

Boy O-boy...

When the original post appeared ,the ebay link was asking for login details.Well in this day and age it made me and other wonder to the legitimately of the link!

Chris

Reply to
Joker7

Not a con. I scheduled the auction to start at 19:30 on Sunday night. I assumed that ebay would just say "This auction hasn't started yet" or some such, but it must want a username and password so that I could edit the auction before it started.

If anyone still thinks it's a con, have a look at the auction end time

- ebay only allows listings to be run in numbers of whole days.

Reply to
mrdoki

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Joker7" saying something like:

True, there are lots of dodgy ebay login scams around, but the same applies as I said. It would have to be one hellava smart con-bot to rip Doki's ebay ident and post here of all places.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

There was no ebay identity just a ebay login page ,and it's not that hard to post as someone else so Im told.

Chris

Reply to
Joker7