Fiesta Rear Heated Windows

On my 1997 Fiesta it looks as tho the RHW has been buggered - one connector on one side looks like it has gotten rusty and it has sort of broken off (so its not connected anymore)

Any idea how much this will cost to fix? will any garage be able to do it or will it have to be fixed by Ford?

Reply to
mo

cheapest answer is a secondhand rear screen, although sometimes they can be fixed by carefully adding a connector with the special silver loaded paste, but I would recommend a s/h screen in the case of an easy to get fiesta one.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful