Focus Rear Knock and Online Ford Parts Recommendations Please

Hi All

Seasons greetings;

Im back on URCM following a period without a car;

I have just bought a "Newer" shape 08 Plate Focus 1.6TDCI with 60k.

The seller disclosed that it has a bit of a knock coming from the RNS Wheel. I had a ride and price was adjusted apropriately - £200 off!

Now I need to fix it, ideally over the xmas break. It isnt a severe knock, and sounds very much like an anti roll link bar sort of knock that most mk 3 Corsa owners will know and love, but at the rear.

Just wondering if they have anything particular that they suffer with and good places to start looking???

Second reason for posting is... I have never owned a ford before only Vauxhall's.

Can anyone recommend an Autovaux or

of the Ford world selling decent quality parts at decent prices online?

Many Thanks

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton