Ford Escort Mk6 Fusebox

Hi Would someome give me a clue how to remove the fusebox in my escort. I have unscrewed the cover and undone the clip to get access to the relays, then unclipped the lhs fixing but can't get the right hand side to come far enough forward. Are there plugs under the lower plastic cover and how do you remove that. if anyone can help I'll be very grateful Cheers

Reply to
wayneewer

Once you've unclipped the central release mechanism it should flop down, supported only by the cabling plugged in at the top. The large multiplugs surround the relays.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Thanks for the reply, I need to remove the fusebox to change/repair it,but it does not seem to come out Cheers

Reply to
wayneewer